Wednesday, December 10, 2008

51 Weeks

Here are Caroline's 51 week pics. We are trying to get in the holiday spirit even though it's 72 degrees outside! I think poor Caroline will probably roast in this outfit when we go out later, but I made it and she's going to wear it...ha! She is learning more and more every day. She will probably kill me one day for telling this, but the other day I was feeding her a bottle when she tooted real loud. She laughed, and I asked her if there were any more where that came from. She then started signing to me over and over "more, more." Ha! What a nut. She is such a sweet little girl...always giving hugs and kisses. Her friend, Lela, came over yesterday and she was constantly hugging her, patting her on the head and trying to share her pacifier!Uh...you want me to do what???Tickle time!



Shocked!

Just chillin'


Looking up at Daddy!


Showing off!

Does my hair look OK?




0 comments: