Wednesday, December 3, 2008

50 Weeks

Here are Caroline's 50 week pics. She is ready to be done with these weekly photo shoots. After an hour and one million Cheerio bribes later I decided to call it quits this morning and prayed we at least had one decent picture!
Here she is taunting Mommy off set....I will smile over here, but not over there where you want me!Look at me...I'm Superman...I will fly right off this couch and away from your camera!
Yeah...sure...she'll smile for Daddy when he comes through the door...
Here she is signing her version of "more" so she can be bribed with more Cheerios.
That's it...I told you, lady I'm not smiling ANYMORE!
Here are a couple of pics we took right before Aunt Kim left to go back to Nashville.
Here she is displaying her musical talents for Aunt Kim.


0 comments: