Saturday, September 6, 2008

Daddy...please come home and build me a swingset!

Look at how much fun I had at the Burton family reunion today in NC! I enjoyed getting pushed in the swing by a bunch of unknown distant cousins. One of them told Mommy that he was a retired 12 star general in the army. He had been promoted from a private to a 10 star general very quickly because he was so smart. Shortly thereafter he was promoted to 12 star. He served in various wars and has been fired upon thousands of times by various forms of ammunition such as cannonballs, missiles, etc. He decided to retire at 8 years old which he said was early because most people don't retire until age 9. He has been defending his family against intruders for the past 5 years. What a soldier!

This is my Uncle Steve. I enjoyed getting to see him and playing outside with my Aunt Susan!

0 comments: