Monday, September 29, 2008

Caroline's Latest Trip to TN & NC

I had fun stopping to see my Great Papa in Asheville. He always has some neat toys to share with me. Like this bear. I love to chew on his nose every time I come for a visit.This is my Great Grandma Evelyn. She always sends Daddy home with some party mix. I can't wait until I can have some. This time she threw in some banana pudding, too. She sure knows what Daddy likes!

Here I am trying to fit in with the "mountain folk."

Here I am with Great Papaw Floyd. We're sure glad he's feeling a little better.

Boy Daddy and I sure got excited. This must have been when Clemson made that one good play on Saturday... Here I am hanging out with Callie and Grammy.
My Great Nana had a wild birthday party...look who showed up. We didn't know she was hiring some entertainment! This is my cousin, Jason, and his wife, Amanda.
And here I am with my cousin, Noah. Boy, we sure do have fun when we get together. Noah likes it that I can walk. Now we can get in even more trouble together!

This is my cousin, Kaitlyn. Doesn't she have beautiful eyes?
I told her I had two teeth. She didn't believe me, so she had to check it out for herself.
And this is my Aunt Tammy...never a dull moment when she's around!






0 comments: