Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We traveled to Winston-Salem last Sunday to have Thanksgiving with my dad’s family.  Here Caroline is enjoying some kisses from Aunt Susan’s dog, Lucy.

Lucy Kisses with Aunt Susan

This is my cousin, Meredith.

Meredith and Caroline

She and Caroline hit it off since Meredith likes to dance with Brobee.

Meredith Dancing with Brobee

Entertaining Aunt Lynette and Uncle Tim

Caroline with Aunt Lynette and Uncle Tim

Lucy 

We continued Thanksgiving on Monday at Chris’ parent’s house where some of us had a “turkeyless” meal.  Poor Chris’ dad had a bit of a debacle with the new oil-free fryer.  I knew there’d be trouble when I showed up at 4 and my nephew who he was supposed to have napping was running around outside and my FIL hadn’t yet opened the box to the fryer.  Better luck next year, Papaw!  :)

Thursday we had Thanksgiving with my family, and Dickson and his roommate Charles joined us.

Aunt Kim

Goof offs!

 Aunt Kim & Daddy 

 Granddougie  

  Whole Gang

Whole Gang2

Don’t you love how Caroline is flashing the camera in this one???

Whole Gang Caroline's Dress Up

Whole Gang with Dickson & Charles

0 comments: