Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blizzard of '09

If there's one four letter word that causes more controversy in the state of South Carolina it's "snow." The mere mention of the word sends people into panic. They cancelled school and work for many people today all for a few wet flakes. We enjoyed our little blizzard, though. As you can see, we started the day off with some interesting hair! I'm not quite sure what happened to it last night. I think I didn't do such a great job at combing it after her bath, so she slept on it weird. At least that's the story I'm sticking with for now! :)Mommy made snowman pancakes for breakfast to celebrate the big snow!
Then, we bundled up and headed outside!







She's mad here because she can't pick up the dog's tennis ball to throw it for him thanks to her mittens!
I think Vedder was trying to lick the snow off her face.







0 comments: