Wednesday, October 29, 2008

45 Weeks

Well, it has been another busy week around our house. Chris had his shoulder surgery on Friday and has had quite a difficult recovery. They almost stuck him in the hospital overnight because he kept blacking out so much. They were afraid to send him home. The recovery is going very slow. I wish I could just snap my fingers and make it better for him! Dad was in the hospital today having a cardio ablation done to permanently fix a heartbeat problem. We are thankful that all went well with that! I got a great laugh today after the nurse took his complete medical history detailing the removal of one kidney, part of the other kidney, removal of the adrenal glands, the radiofrequency ablation to the remaining kidney, etc....then said...are you an organ donor??? I died laughing. She didn't think it was so funny, but come on...you just asked a man with cancer if he was an organ donor. My dad politely told her it was an inside joke since he didn't have many organs left to donate! Glory! Caroline is getting a second tooth up top and it has been giving her quite a fit this week poor thing, but she's still running all over the place. She's happy to have her daddy home for a bit while he's recovering. We can't wait for Halloween. I'm sure you all can guess what Caroline will be. Look for pics soon!









0 comments: