Wednesday, November 24, 2010

It's a Crafty Christmas with Shutterfly!


I'm always trying to alert my friends and family of great deals out there when I find them, so let me take just a few minutes to blog about an offer
from Shutterfly. Shutterfly is a website that allows you to create all kinds of products and gifts from your photos. Several years ago I created a photobook on their website with all my pictures from our trip to Cancun. It turned out great and made an awesome gift to give to the other travelers on our trip. Navigating the site is quite easy and in no time you can create a masterpiece! If you're like me and not very creative the site offers many template designs for all their products so you do not have to feel like you are out there on your own. In addition to photo products they also offer prints and enlargements. I have ordered their prints in the past as well and they ship them very quickly and are of good quality. This year I plan on using the site to create my Christmas cards. I can't reveal which one I have chosen, but it's adorable. I love it because it has a slot for multiple photos. It's so hard to pick just one photo when your kids are so cute! Check out Shutterfly's holiday cards here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards.
Be sure to check out their other products such as their calendars here
or their birthday cards here
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/birthday-cards-stationery  
For bloggers this holiday season Shutterfly will give you 50 free photo cards if you blog about your experience with them. Check out the offer at the link below.
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
Now I'll leave you with a pic of my cuties...can't share any of my
Christmas card photos,
but here's a tease for you!

0 comments: