Friday, January 8, 2010

Caroline's Birthday

Ok, so I know you probably thought I had given up on blogging, but things have been a little nutty around here. To add to the all the craziness of the holiday season I had shoulder surgery and my computer decided to crash. We decided to get a MacBook this time around, so it has taken me a while to get used to the new computer. So, here we are playing catch up on lots of pictures. We will first start with Caroline's birthday. I just can't believe that my little princess is already 2. She cracks us up every single day. Caroline enjoyed a fun Yo Gabba Gabba birthday party with our family and friends the week before her birthday and dinner at Kovachi's on her real birthday.



















Dancing to some Yo Gabba Gabba!



Intently watching Yo Gabba Gabba














0 comments: