Thursday, March 19, 2009

15 Months!!!

I know I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast Caroline is growing up! She is cutting 2 more molars right now which has not been pleasant, but that puts us up to 12 teeth! She is such a sweet little girl and very smart...at least I think so. I know it's not polite to brag (but what else are moms supposed to do???), but she can say over 40 words that at least I will recognize what she's saying after she says them a few times (now the rest of you may not know what she's saying!). She can point to 12 body parts, knows 7 signs in sign language and can make the sounds for 8 different animals! She never misses a beat! We go for her well check on Wednesday, so hopefully everything will be OK. She is scheduled for her big VCUG test in April. This is the one she had done last year that I am dreading because she's not going to understand why they're poking and prodding. We pray the test will reveal that she is outgrowing her renal reflux so that she won't need surgery. Here she is reading her Bible...never mind that it's upside down!

0 comments: