Wednesday, November 26, 2008

49 Weeks

Caroline's first birthday is so close, and I am going to be sad when our weekly pictures come to an end. That means my baby is growing up way too fast! I'm sure Caroline will be glad for me to quit torturing her with all the pictures, though! She continues to amaze us every day. Last night I started to feed her some yogurt when I realized she didn't have on a bib. I got up from the table and she got upset and started to form the sign for "more" with her hands. I nearly cried. She finally did her first sign! I had kind of let the signing go by the wayside lately because it didn't seem to be sinking in, but apparently she is picking up on it! We have had a busy week with the holidays approaching, but we have been enjoying having Aunt Kim home. She stayed with us for 2 nights and Caroline was thrilled. Mom and Dad traveled to Duke on Monday & Tuesday. Dad has had a rough week as he has developed pneumonia. We pray that it will clear up soon because it has been awful on top of everything else he has to deal with. One day at a time! I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know Caroline will enjoy all the turkey!

Here is her bunny rabbit to go with her cute bunny overalls.

Caroline likes to lift up your shirt to find your belly underneath!


Sweet kisses from Aunt Kim!Let's wake up Daddy!

Ouch!!! We're worn out from all that playing!

0 comments: